Old 12-11-2009, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ruby Hare[_2_] Ruby Hare[_2_] is offline

Default Datil seed

On Nov 12, 2:58 pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
Wendy wrote Back in the 90s I grew a chilli pepper called Datil, from seed. I'd
like to grow it again, but can't find any seed to buy anywhere. Can
anyone help please? It's Capsicum Chinense.

That's one of the Habanero chillies but none of the seed merchants I can
think of does it. There is a seed merchant in the USA that has it if you do
a Google search.

Yes I think I got it from the States before. I just thought that
perhaps now someone would do it in the UK. You can get just about any
other type of chilli seed! But thanks for that anyway, I'll have a
look at some US companies.

Wendy