Old 13-11-2009, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens
gunner gunner is offline

Default Steve, Billy and others

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Charlie wrote:

..

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/vid...cally_modified

Thought you and Billy and a few others might find these educational
and.....other things.

For those who don't, ya' might want to start researching and thinking
about seedsaving.

Charlie

David writes:

Look at the other articles:
The site is dedicated to Personal Growth Courses Oh wow. That is just
boggling. But wait there's more. How about "The Hidden Knowledge
Course". Using this site as a reference for the risks of GMOs and the
benefits of seed saving is doing that cause no good at all.

David

In the case of the People vs. Eco-fringe AKA ELFies, I rest my case.
and invite the "jury" to further review the bonus link on Deconstructing Web
Pages:

http://www.media-awareness.ca/englis..._web_pages.cfm

or

http://tinyurl.com/mjx2xv