Old 13-11-2009, 09:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

Default Steve, Billy and others

Charlie wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:47:10 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

Charlie wrote:
Came across this, and other links on the page, and found them very
well produced. Old news really, more detailed and more info, for
video production. Link to dangers of aspartame use and other
goodies.

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/vid...cally_modified

Thought you and Billy and a few others might find these educational
and.....other things.

For those who don't, ya' might want to start researching and
thinking about seedsaving.

Charlie

Look at the other articles:

Cold fusion
UFOs
Kennedy Assassinations
Mind Control
Aspatarme risks
The Evils of inoculation
..and on and on....

The site is dedicated to Personal Growth Courses Oh wow. That is
just boggling. But wait there's more. How about "The Hidden
Knowledge Course". Where is my robe and my athame? Where is my
power-charged crystal, my rabbit's foot, my car that runs on
water...... Oh my goodness I must get some laying on of hands
before I faint.

"Conspiracy Theories Old and New" would be better. "Internet Hoaxes
We Know and Love" would be better still.

I probably won't be able to post much more as "they" will be on to
me. They can trace you through the ether you know. If in the next
few days the person posting under my name is all sweetness and light
and agrees with the last person who typed (no matter what they say)
you will know "they" caught me and fitted a mind control helmet. If
you don't hear another word then I am being vivisected out about
alpha centauri somewhere.

Using this site as a reference for the risks of GMOs and the
benefits of seed saving is doing that cause no good at all.

David

Do you always advocate for throwing out the baby with the bath water,
David?

Charlie

I am not saying that because so much of their stuff is wrong all of it
_must_ be wrong but why would you shlep through all that nonsense to get to
a few nuggets? It may be logically possible that everything they say about
GMO issues is well reasoned and supported by evidence and the waffle about
mind control etc can and should be safely ignored. But from the point of
view of winning hearts and minds using such a site as reference is not how I
would go about it.

If I wanted to choose an advocate for a particular point of view I would at
try to get one that was not showing such poor standards in presentation and
explanation of material and particularly did not repackage loony-tunes
issues for the sake of commercial gain. With supporters like that who needs
detractors.

David