Old 14-11-2009, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ruby Hare[_2_] Ruby Hare[_2_] is offline

Default Datil seed

On Nov 13, 9:18*pm, "Spider" wrote:
"Ruby Hare" wrote in message

Hi Wendy,

I promise you it was there moments before I posted! *I typed in their web
address and had another look .. it wasn't there! *Instead, I retraced my
steps and googled exactly as I did originally, entering Suppliers of
Capsicum Chinense 'Datil' SEEDS in UK only. *As previously, it located the
Chilli Pepper Company .. on Page 4 of Chilli Seeds (just as before) was
Datil .. a yellow pepper. *It was - IS - priced at £1.75 plus £2.00 GBP for
post and packing.

I don't know why one search finds it and another doesn't, and I can quite
see why you responded as you did :~), but it *is* there. *Try going through
google with my search entry and see what happens. * ... or perhaps you
telephoned or emailed them and they told you they didn't have it ... but
they *have* stocked it because it *is* on their website. *It's just rather
like me .. not all there at a time! :~). *Do, please, have another go.

Good luck.
Spider-

Very strange! Thanks for going to so much trouble Spider, I appreciate
it. I have contacted them via their website so await a reply with
baited breath. I'll report back.

Wendy