Old 16-11-2009, 02:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default Steve, Billy and others

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Charlie wrote:
Came across this, and other links on the page, and found them very
well produced. Old news really, more detailed and more info, for
video production. Link to dangers of aspartame use and other goodies.

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/vid...cally_modified

Thought you and Billy and a few others might find these educational
and.....other things.

For those who don't, ya' might want to start researching and thinking
about seedsaving.

Charlie

Look at the other articles:

Cold fusion
UFOs
Kennedy Assassinations
Mind Control

See MKUltra. It didn't work but it ruined a number of lives.

Aspatarme risks
The Evils of inoculation
..and on and on....

The site is dedicated to Personal Growth Courses Oh wow. That is just
boggling. But wait there's more. How about "The Hidden Knowledge Course".
Where is my robe and my athame? Where is my power-charged crystal, my
rabbit's foot, my car that runs on water...... Oh my goodness I must get
some laying on of hands before I faint.

"Conspiracy Theories Old and New" would be better. "Internet Hoaxes We Know
and Love" would be better still.

I probably won't be able to post much more as "they" will be on to me. They
can trace you through the ether you know. If in the next few days the
person posting under my name is all sweetness and light and agrees with the
last person who typed (no matter what they say) you will know "they" caught
me and fitted a mind control helmet. If you don't hear another word then I
am being vivisected out about alpha centauri somewhere.

Using this site as a reference for the risks of GMOs and the benefits of
seed saving is doing that cause no good at all.

David

--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm