Old 17-04-2003, 09:32 PM
Lewis Spurlin

Default Japanese maple farm?

Last year there was a man who lived in South Raleigh that was on the WPTF
flea market on Sundays who sold them from his home. They were 2 years old
and If I remember correctly he sold them for either $10.00 or $20.00 a piece

"Bobby Baxter" wrote in message
They are now near the intersection (east, towards Wake Forest) of Six

Forks
and Hwy 98 on 98.

For Japanese Maples I doubt you will get a better deal than you would if

you
bought by mail from Dune Lane Nursery at

http://daylily.net/dunelanenursery/

Check out his site and then give him a call. I bet he will make you a

deal.

Bobby

--
Bobby Baxter