Old 16-11-2009, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default OT bird feeding poles

On 2009-11-16 18:18:38 +0000, Broadback said:

My wooden bird table is in a sad state, so I am looking to replace it.
I quite like the look of the poles, however there are so many to choose
from my head is spinning. Anyone with experience who can help me make a
good choice please? TIA

I've never run any kind of comparison but looking at the RSPB site
might help you to make up your mind as to what you want and then go on
to check out designs and prices elsewhere, as well as on their own
site. For instance, are you plagued by thieving squirrels etc.

--
Sacha