Old 17-11-2009, 05:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens
gunner gunner is offline

Default Steve, Billy and others

"Wildbilly" wrote in message
In article ,
Rick wrote:

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:47:10 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

Charlie wrote:
Came across this, and other links on the page, and found them very
well produced. Old news really, more detailed and more info, for
video production. Link to dangers of aspartame use and other goodies.

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/vid...cally_modified

Thought you and Billy and a few others might find these educational
and.....other things.

For those who don't, ya' might want to start researching and thinking
about seedsaving.

Charlie

Look at the other articles:

Cold fusion
UFOs
Kennedy Assassinations
Mind Control
Aspatarme risks
The Evils of inoculation
..and on and on....

The site is dedicated to Personal Growth Courses Oh wow. .....

Where is my robe and my athame? Where is my power-charged crystal, my
rabbit's foot, my car that runs on water...... Oh my goodness I must
get some laying on of hands before I faint.

"Conspiracy Theories Old and New" would be better. "Internet Hoaxes We
Know and Love" would be better still.

Snerk! I'd say this is a perfect site for discourse on the evils of
GMO.

Rick

The Grand Shaman's omnipotent reply:

I'd say that you haven't been introduced to the wonders of spliceosomes.
Strange proteins ( allergens) may end up being the biggest problem
with GMOs.

The problem with us poor unwashed minions billy, is we didn't get picked to
be on the personal mission from God.
We don't have the tin foil hat advantage your eco-fringely squad does to see
all these evils as clearly as you portend.

But do keep defending this "site" as one of yours. I see you already used
potatoes as your anchor linkage and diversion.

Would anyone else like Kool-aid while we await the Mother ship?

If the Canadians can teach their HS students, you think we could at least
teach our adults.
http://tinyurl.com/mjx2xv