Old 24-11-2009, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Heated Propagator

"mark" wrote in message

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...

Firstly are these a gardener's 'must-have or are they the kitchen
equivalent of a sandwich toaster that sits in the back of the cupboard?

mark

Thanks for the responses.
I'll go looking for a midsized propagator with a thermostat, and then
consider building my own larger version with soil warming cables, if I can
identify a need for such and a suitable space to park it.

Bear in mind that a larger one will take up less bench space than a smaller
one.
The self built one serves as a standard bench when in unheated status.

I have several !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com