Old 27-11-2009, 12:53 PM posted to aus.gardens
ArSee ArSee is offline

Default regarding environmental matters.

Weather ? climate argue any point you like. Whatever you want o confuse
moderate people with.
The problem is, you cant get it right, or if you try to you twist it.
You think taxing the populace is going to fix it?

. au...
"ArSee" wrote in message
It appears you have all the answers.
How about understanding, though there is a change of climate, perhaps the
"scientists" who you are backing

You haven't been paying attention. If you had you'd have noted what I
have said here previously about trying to find out info that TELLS me
about the subject.

are perhaps the same scientists who said
the Ozone layer would be fixed. Man made? I don't think so. Weather has
never been controlled by mere scientists.

Hmmmm. Someone else used to confuse the weather with the climate too. I
think you are a sock.

Want to put some money on this?
The only problem is none of us will be around to collect it.
So we can make all sorts of wild unsubstantiated claims.
Well I say no, I will not allow us to promise my children's future on
some wild claim.
Its like paying an insurance company which is not capable of paying out.
There is no collateral is there?
Witch hunting those against this is no use. I am not a skeptic, I'm a
realist.
Rabble-ous behaviour isn't it from you.
Time will tell. I wont go on the word of some Al Gore.
But then again I didn't go to any of his meetings either.
But it appears to me as I have more time than you that you haven't looked
around.

. au...
"Jonno" wrote in message
Of course going back to this site, it wasn't read properly because
you're misquoting it completely, thinking it as rubbish before you read
all.

So it's my fault that I haven't read "all" of this site even though
a) there is only the one tab which relates to climate, and
b) you are the one who referred anyone who reads here to that particular
tab?

If you want to be taken seriously then perhaps you could look for sites
that show less of the fringe element such as the Mayan calendar ending
guff and look more for facts.

The whole word "conspiracy" is used by people hiding conspiracies.
Look at the Gretch and Turnbull affair. Of course that isn't
conspiracy.
Organisations are a complete and organised conspiracy, colluding with
governments.
Why? They have to support each other in order to survive.

Now is that a 'fact' or are you indulging in your own form of conspiracy
theory?

If you're itnnerested, I found this site which seems, as far as I've
managed to read it, seems to have done some work on gathering together
the pro and con arguments:
http://www.climatechangefacts.info/

. au...
"Jonno" wrote in message

The Chicken Little Award, a dubious achievement award given by the
National Anxiety Center to people and organizations that they
consider to be engaged in deliberately false, media-driven scare
campaigns regarding environmental matters.

http://www.anxietycenter.com/climate/main.htm

This site is only for those who care about truth.

********. It's a site for people who like to spread conspiracy
theories.