Old 29-11-2009, 12:57 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Good news and bad news

Two weeks ago I took off the crop from our early apricot. They were
beautiful, juicy and luscious. Yesterday I checked the middle apricot (the
next one due to ripen) and found they were ripening already where normally
they wouldn't be ready for another 2 weeks. Sadly in the last week the
dreaded fly has arrived and caught me by surprise. I had to destroy most of
them. Sigh.

David