Old 17-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Fringe Ryder

Default YOU GUYS NEED A LIFE!

"Jay" sez:

I have a bunch of lives. In the pond I have Beagle-Girl, Double-Beagle,
FlameTail, Blackie, and over a dozen others, all of whom are most
definitely alive. Inside the house, in addition to myself and wifey, we
have three very animated kittycats. Lots of trees, plants, birds scattered
through-out. The yard is regularly infested with deer, so much so that it
was several years of fruitless flower-planting by my city-raised wife
before I finally showed her why she couldn't raise flowers... as a doe and
two fawns munched on the brightly-colored salad bowl. Now she researches
what deer do and do not like so she can better plant what they DO like.

Life? We got lots of lives here. And not one of the many is as empty as
yours, such that we would post a trolling off-topic flamebait to a usenet
forum. Your life needs a new person!