Old 01-12-2009, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Small Commercial Polytunnel wanted.

"Granity" wrote in message

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:
;870900"]"Mike" wrote in message
...-
Hi, can anyone in the group advise on a small commercial grade
polytunnel.
10ft to 15ft in length. I have had bad experiences with sunday
magazine
rubbish but wondered if the suppliers of nurseries go down to this
size.
Thanks Mike.-

If you can find a defunct framework, you can get the plastic cover from

http://tinyurl.com/yby3xok

(There are some out of use tunnels, plastic long since gone, here on
the
Isle of Wight if you are "that" local. Ferry fares would mean you would
have
to be a Premium Bond winner today to make it worth while. Be OK when we
get
the bridge)

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

You can use 1" plastic conduit to make the hoops from and plastic
sheeting to cover.

If you can do that and want an offcut of the type/size/thickness you choose,
if they can't/won't put one in the post to you, give me an email and I will
pop in and see them. They are just round the corner to me and I use them a
lot. (email via rneba site)