Old 05-12-2009, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default best gloves?

Janet Tweedy wrote:
I don't wear gloves in the garden apart from my trusty welders gloves
for handling thorns and prickly stuff.
Someone i know would like a pair of really good gardening gloves for
Christmas but which ones would you recommend?
She wants them for general stuff and preferably ones that stop most
thorns.

On the other hand I'd love a pair that you can grip things with easily
but keep your hands warm/dry in the cold rain.

Janet

Nothing totally stops thorns. Go for something with leather palms.
--
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Pete C
London UK