Old 09-12-2009, 02:04 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Lawn Guy Lawn Guy is offline

Default alt.home.lawn.garden

Mary wrote:

Hi - I'm new to the group - can you fill me in on what I can
expect, what protocol I should follow, etc? Thank you.
Mary

Just try to follow correct usenet posting style when you post replies.

As I am doing now, compose your replies by quoting only the relavent
portions of previous posts, use in-line quoting as necessary, and always
bottom-post (not top-post).

Do not be a top-poaster or full-quoter.

As for what you can expect, there really isin't a lot of traffic in this
newsgroup, and even less currently seeing as it's now winter in the
northern hemisphere of this planet.