Old 14-12-2009, 08:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default 1. Companion planting 2. drowned seeds

1. I goofed by planting rows of green onion seed between rows of
already emerged spinach. My companion planting chart (viewed after
the fact sob) shows that onions are incompatible w/spinach.
Looking for your opinion/experience in similar situations. Will
spinach be badly affected?

2. This is So. Calif coastal. We have FINALLY had several nice rains
(yay!!!!) soft, not brutal, but I wonder if they might have drowned
seeds, since I don't plant too deep. Any experience out there?