Old 17-12-2009, 07:31 PM
MackW MackW is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard's Patch View Post
Hi, I have recently moved into my first home and it has a nice - but overgrown back garden. I want to make a patch to grow some fruit and veg in but really dont know what will grow outside in the english weather. I do have space for a greenhouse would it be worth investing?

Has anyone got any sugestions about what i could grow that would give me the most yeald for the smallest space and that will be tasty.

Thanks
You are smart to grow a garden. There are so many rewards to be gained from gardening. I love vegetable gardening and recently my enjoyment was enhanced by the discovery of herb gardening. I would suggest the addition of some type of herbs to your new garden (by the way congratulations on your new home). Culinary herbs are popular for obvious reasons but don't overlook the aromatics, medicinal and landscaping varieties.
Regards,

Sonny Chenoweth
Get more herb garden information