Old 18-04-2003, 06:32 AM
SteveG

Default buying Apongeton bulbs?

I used to work at a pet store and we got a bunch of Apongeton boivianus in.
They over took the tank. It was a 103 gallon tank that was about 33" tall.
It had so many leaves. Covered more than 1/3 of the tank. Fish loved it.
Beautiful but too "big"

"linda mar" wrote in message
hi all,

is there an on-line place that sells Apongeton bulbs on-line? in
particular, I'm looking for Apongeton boivianus... (or some other similar
Apongetons that have long broad leaves that will reach the surface of

water
and create a shade for the fish)

it doesn't have to be sprouting (yet).. and was hoping I can get away
without paying so much for shipping since the handling would be much

simpler
than an already sprouted bulbs.

the tank is 22" deep... so it needs a very long leaf stalk...

linda