Old 20-12-2009, 11:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
stv stv is offline

Default Trees in the Home Garden

I love the idea of having a few more fruit and perhaps one or two nut
trees in my backyard garden. So far two Apple trees an Apricot tree an
Olive tree, four Coffee plants and an Orange tree are doing very well
and have began to produce some fruit. Lack of space in the back yard
is as always a problem. However, since I can not help myself I have
plans for a couple of new additions in the garden, the first weekend
after new year, a Passion Fruit vine and an Avocado tree. It seems
that I never have enough of them. By the way if anyone is interested
in finding information on fruit and nut trees or various other fruit
bearing plants have a look at my website. http://fruitandnuttrees.com
you maybe find it useful.