Old 20-12-2009, 11:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
stv stv is offline

Default Trees in the Home Garden

I love the idea of having a few more fruit and perhaps one or two nut
trees in my backyard garden. So far two Apple trees an Apricot tree an
Olive tree, four Coffee plants and an Orange tree are doing very well
and have began to produce some fruit. Lack of space in the back yard
is as always a problem. However, since I can not help myself I have
plans for a couple of new additions in the garden, the first weekend
after new year, a Passion Fruit vine and an Avocado tree. It seems
that I never have enough of them. By the way if anyone is interested
in finding information on fruit and nut trees or various other fruit
bearing plants have a look at my website. http://fruitandnuttrees.com
you maybe find it useful.
Old 21-12-2009, 01:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
stv wrote:

I love the idea of having a few more fruit and perhaps one or two nut
trees in my backyard garden. So far two Apple trees an Apricot tree an
Olive tree, four Coffee plants and an Orange tree are doing very well
and have began to produce some fruit. Lack of space in the back yard
is as always a problem. However, since I can not help myself I have
plans for a couple of new additions in the garden, the first weekend
after new year, a Passion Fruit vine and an Avocado tree. It seems
that I never have enough of them. By the way if anyone is interested
in finding information on fruit and nut trees or various other fruit
bearing plants have a look at my website. http://fruitandnuttrees.com
you maybe find it useful.

Why can't you just take questions posted here Steve? Playing the
advertising game, are we? Shame on you for commercial spamming Steve.
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm
Old 21-12-2009, 01:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:33:22 -0800, Wildbilly wrote:
In article
,
stv wrote:

I love the idea of having a few more fruit and perhaps one or two nut

Why can't you just take questions posted here Steve? Playing the
advertising game, are we? Shame on you for commercial spamming Steve.

Why the **** did you feel a need to repost (quote in entirety) what
you consider to be spam? Were you afraid that somebody might miss it?
Old 21-12-2009, 06:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

stv wrote:

I love the idea of having a few more fruit and perhaps one or two nut

Why can't you just take questions posted here Steve? Playing the
advertising game, are we? Shame on you for commercial spamming Steve.

Why the **** did you feel a need to repost (quote in entirety) what
you consider to be spam? Were you afraid that somebody might miss it?

Why don't you give it another spin?

Old 21-12-2009, 01:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:21:27 -0800, Wildbilly wrote:

stv wrote:

I love the idea of having a few more fruit and perhaps one or two nut

Why can't you just take questions posted here Steve? Playing the
advertising game, are we? Shame on you for commercial spamming Steve.

Why the **** did you feel a need to repost (quote in entirety) what
you consider to be spam? Were you afraid that somebody might miss it?

Why don't you give it another spin?

Why don't you quit posting spam while complaining about it?

Old 21-12-2009, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

AZ Nomad wrote:

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:33:22 -0800, Wildbilly
wrote:
In article
,
stv wrote:

I love the idea of having a few more fruit and perhaps one or two nut
Why can't you just take questions posted here Steve? Playing the
advertising game, are we? Shame on you for commercial spamming Steve.

Why the **** did you feel a need to repost (quote in entirety) what
you consider to be spam? Were you afraid that somebody might miss it?

Why don't you give it another spin?

Why don't you quit posting spam while complaining about it?

As opposed to posting spam with foul-mouthed complaints, about people
who complain about spam?

Cabin fever already set in in your neck of the woods?