Old 27-12-2009, 03:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Giving away orchids

wrote:
I have a small collection of about 26 orchids, I need to "dispose" of.
With twins in high school, band, color guard band parents, oldere cats and a
new puppy, I have gotten to the point of not having enough time to
properly take care of them. Mix of several types, some have tags some do
not. They will need to be quarantined as several have mealy bug problems.
This is another reason I need to get them out. With several older cats and a
new puppy, I can't use anthing strong enough to knock them back.

Located in Cedar HIll texas (south of Dallas Tx). I am willing to drive them
out to someone in the Dallas fortworth area on a weekend. I also have a lot
of extra clay pots and saucers that can go with them.

Contact me at

Bruce

The Greater North Texas Orchid Society meets on Jan 3rd
http://gntos.org/ Contact their newsletter editor to see if anyone
there may be interested in your orchids.

K Barrett