Old 18-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Tony

Default Nutrafin CO2 Bubble Counter

mslfl wrote in message . ..
Does anyone else have this problem and has anyone found a solution?

Mitch,

I have the same problem. My setup is slightly different, I place the
output of CO2 line into the intake of my filter. I get the same
buildup you describe. I haven't really noticed any major side effects
of the slime. I suspect it is some of the yeast or surgar being
released with the CO2 gas. I have thought about using some sort of
filter to try and get it out, but have not gone as far as you have.
If it is yeast, it would seem that bulbing the CO2 through something
to kill it might work.

I'm interested in hearing others responses as well.

Tony