Old 19-01-2010, 03:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default The truth about Martin Luther King on MLK day

I live 10 miles from here.

Bill

GLASSBORO Harry Belafonte is a man all-too familiar with making speeches
on the annual holiday honoring his friend, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
But finding something new to talk about isn't a challenge for him.
"From the way in which we've conducted ourselves as a nation, and as a
people, there seems to be much we have not heard, much we don't know"
about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Belafonte said Monday before a crowd
of 375 people in Rowan University's student center ballroom.
The 82-year-old musician, social activist and close-confidant of King
during the Civil Rights Movement was the keynote speaker at the
university's 24th annual Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Breakfast.

Much more here.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester/index.s...625285320.xml&
coll=8

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/757.html What is Global Dimming??
Less light more shade world wide food implications
Reduction of Vitamin D too?