Old 19-01-2010, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_5_] Zootal[_5_] is offline

Default Hydrangeas are budding out

I noticed today that my hydrangeas are budding out and starting to grow.
It's mid January, and we have had colder than usual weather, yet there they
go. And the tulips are pushing up through the ice and mud. I don't remember
them growing so early in previous years. Any hydrangea experts know when
they normally will start growing? I haven't even got around to pruning them
yet, didn't think they would bud out for another month or two.