Old 20-01-2010, 03:10 PM
J1MBO J1MBO is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard's Patch View Post
I have this problem in my back garden...... have put traps but they seem to be very clever moles. please help!!!
Hello and good afternoon

After the very cold weather and the quick thaw the British Traditional Molecatchers Register tell me they have been stunned over the last few days with number of enquiries about moles and molehills.

I noticed that this forum thread is asking about catching moles as well - and thought you may like to know of a website which helps those with a Mole problem in paddock, field, garden or smallholding to find a TRADITIONAL Molecatcher in their area. - Not always easy these days.

www.britishmolecatchers.co.uk

There is no charge for using the website and finding a Traditional Molecatcher in your area is easy. When you have found one contact them and mention that you got their details from British Traditional Molecatchers Register. The arrangement for any work you may wish them to do will be at a financial arrangement between you and the Molecatcher direct. You can, however, be sure that any Molecatcher on that register will use only Traditional Methods of Molecatching.

The website contains much background information on Moles and Molecatchers and also details of Training courses.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Kind regards
J1MBO