Old 18-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default Breaking Dormancy...

In article ,
says...
When warm weather comes along it will be raring to go.

I think that's why I expected to see *something* this past week.
*smile* Everyone else has buds all over and the new DD in the front bed
is getting bigger every day.

I mentioned this a while back, but if your new rose doesn't bud out, I've
had reasonable luck burying the whole bush in saturated peat moss for a
week or so and then uncovering it (very gently so you don't break off
buds). I've gotten buds at least 3 out of 4 times with this technique.

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic