Old 25-01-2010, 04:44 PM posted to rec.ponds
Mad as a Box of Frogs Mad as a Box of Frogs is offline

Default Seasonal natural pond

In article ,
PreMonier wrote:

My clay pond dries out in summer. I want to plant it up. Any ideas
for suitable plants.

PreMonier

I'm going to say keep coming back, I've fwd'd your question to the creator
of this newsgroup and I'll post his input shortly. Be sure to killfile any
of the usual idiots you may run into here since they are toads who over
ran the ponders a while back in typical juvenile fashion.

Trust me, frogs know how to deal with toads.

--
Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement ø Am I the only one with half a brain?