Old 25-01-2010, 11:53 PM posted to rec.ponds
A Paul Ing A Paul Ing is offline

Default Seasonal natural pond by a dumbassed Limey *******

On Jan 25, 10:48*am, (Mad as a Box of Frogs)
wrote:
In article ,
A Paul Ing wrote:

On Jan 25, 7:18 am, PreMonier
wrote:
My clay pond dries out in summer. I want to plant it up. Any ideas
for suitable plants.

--
PreMonier

FWHACK

Enter " in your killfile to avoid this
toad in future.

More about A Paul Ing: aka Robert Walters of South Indiana

Newsgroups: alt.personals.big-folks
Subject: SOUTHERN INDIANA COUPLE SEEKS.......
Date: 2000/03/15

we are a white cpl, 40s, looking for bi female, or cpl w/bi female for
hot times. she is 5/7 fullfigured, 44dd tits, and a juicy shaved pussy
that squirts when she cums. he is 6/1 225, hairy chest, short beard,
and 7 inches. we seek people in the louisville, southern indiana area.
we can exchange pics. if interested, email

~~~~

--
Master of Puppets * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement * * * * *Am I the only one with half a brain?

hahahahahaha the creator of the group, what a ****ing joke dumbass.
Don't give up your day job to become a usenet sleuth because you'll
starve. Moron!