Old 26-01-2010, 01:23 AM posted to aus.gardens
Steve[_36_] Steve[_36_] is offline

Default The many faces of climate change.

Water drill ban has farmers fuming
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

First they take the opportunity to stop building dams, then as it
water become artificially scarce, becuase now you havent got any water,
they start charging for it, when it used to be free.
Any one want to stop breathing, as youre consuming my oxygen and
breathing out CO2.
Oh yes wasn't that part of the Carbon tax they were going to put on us
all?
Well that's their attitude. Who? The Governments we have voted in. Its
time for another party.