Old 26-01-2010, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default leaf drop

"solaara" wrote in message

I have a coprosma (mirror plant) which I bought last year..After the
recent cold snap and heavy snow, all the leaves turned grey and fell
off..I pruned a branch near the bottom and it was still green...Is it
likely to die?... I have now got it inside..I live in Kent uk..

--
solaara

I wish I could be more hopeful, but I lost mine the previous year in similar
circumstances. Great shame, because it's an attractive foliage plant, but
mine went down hill so fast I hadn't the heart to replace it :~(.

Good luck with yours. If you manage to save it, perhaps you'll come back
and tell us how you did it :~).

Spider