Old 31-01-2010, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Now a drought ......

"'Mike'" wrote in message
.... having suffered flooding outside my garage for years and fighting the
council for fours years to do something about it, we are just coming to
the end of a fantastic scheme to re-align the road and put drains in.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=8ZIGT3L3

Final top coat of Tarmac on Monday, then stand by for a drought, so don't
waste any more water.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Very dry from now on :-)))

--
Mike

What are you going to grow on the tarmac? Roadodendrons? :-)

--

Jeff