Old 01-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Varity Sinning Varity Sinning is offline
Registered User

Exclamation

This plant is Polk or Pokeweed. the berries are poisonous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I was ordering some sushi the other day, and I ordered some yamagobo.
Since I had no idea what it was, I googled it, and it turns out that
it is burdock. Luckily, I hit the images tag, and I saw something
that amazed me, the fruits of a plant that I have been at a loss to
identify. However, I don't think that this plant is burdock. (I am
not a botanist, so don't laugh if the ID is obvious to you).

Here are the pictures:
http://gazo.cocolog-nifty.com/my_tin...0-yamagobo.jpg
http://gazo.cocolog-nifty.com/my_tin...5-yamagobo.jpg

So, what is this plant's english/scientfic name?