Old 02-02-2010, 08:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener[_3_] madgardener[_3_] is offline

Default Companion Planting Cauliflower With Cantaloupes ???

On Jan 28, 8:14*am, (EVP MAN) wrote:
I done a little research on the net and found onions to be a good
companion to cauliflower. *I can't find much beyond that except to keep
cauliflower away from tomatoes. *I was wondering how cauliflower would
work in the same bed as cantaloupes. *Has anyone ever tried these two
together and if so, *how did it work out ???

Rich *

THere's a great book (taken with a grain of salt, mind you, before I
get flamed, because I HAVE this book myself) called "Carrots like
Tomato's" good book. you might find it used through Amazon. worth the
few bucks it might cost you if you're really interested. IMO
maddie the madgardener gardening in zone 7b somewhere in West
Tennessee and this Spring in the New Faerie Holler