Old 03-02-2010, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default lean-to greenhouse or cold frame kit?

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 22:19:17 -0500, Ohioguy wrote:

If it needs $23,000.00 in repairs it is NOT a new house.

Ok, granted, I mean new to us house. It's the same when I get a
'new' pair of shoes - they tend to be ones worn a couple of times, or
never, and taken to the local thrift store because somebody didn't like
the color. It is a 30 year old home that someone neglected - didn't
repair the roof when it needed it, etc.

that you're purchasing an FHA rehab indicates you are very borderline
home

Actually, we have our current home 100% paid off, so we have a decent
amount of equity. We are not selling this home to purchase the new one

Isn't what you are doing illegal... I was under the impression that
the FHA program is for first time home buyers only.