Old 18-04-2003, 10:20 PM
WD

Default low light suggestions

I'm setting up a 20g tank, but for the time being this will be a low-light
tank, right around 1 wpg so I'm making plans for java fern and anubius. Any
suggestions on what background plants I could try? The cryptocoryne family,
at least in the FAQ, claims to be a poor beginner plant, and though I now
have 3 planted tanks, feel that I am far from experienced, plus I'd like to
stay away from the iron supplement needs.

--
----
Billy

"When the day comes that anyone can bend
our country's laws and lawmakers to serve
selfish, competitive ends, that day democratic
government dies" -- Preston Tucker, 1948