Old 04-02-2010, 12:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default weed control

On Feb 4, 7:00*am, Phisherman wrote:
On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 03:38:41 -0800 (PST), chen
wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has a way to kill/control weeds? *I have
tried every herbicide they sell at Lowe's and still can't seem to kill
the dang things. *They always die initially but by the end of the week
are alive again.

Do they make "neutralizers" -- sprays that kill everything? And can I
spray it and still plant some seedlings in MAy-June?

Have you identified the weed in question? *Are these weeds in a lawn?
Can you pull them out?

Suspect troll or just plain stupid.
People post things like, "I have a car, black with four wheels. What
spark plugs should I use?"