Old 07-02-2010, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Fungus on tree stump

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 15:53:08 +0000, Pam Moore
wrote:

I had a tree cut down a couple of years ago. Stump still in situ.
It has developed some fungi, but I don't think it's honey fungus; too
orangey. I've seen HF before and Googled pictures.
Any ideas what I might do to get rid of it?
Armillatox?
TIA

If the stump is dead then it will decay, and the fungus is part of
that natural process. Even if you kill off the visible fungus there
will be more out of sight below ground.
Either you must dig up the stump entirely, or let nature take its
course.