Old 07-02-2010, 10:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Thos Thos is offline

Default what do you think about organic gardening Q+A + wiki + voting + reputation?

I think you're so far behind the curve that for you to attempt to compile
info like that is....well, maybe you have more free time on your hands than
I do. Try this resource;
www.dirtdoctor.com

over 20 years of proven organic research by real people in the real world.

"ciarandeb" wrote in message

I recently stared a web site for Organic gardening questions and
answers. [link] this has features of a wiki, an experts exchange,
voting and reputation. Tell me what you think?