Old 19-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Tara

Default repot a plant

Hi there,

I am new to this group and basically not good at gardening
We have a plant, my boyfriend calls it a "money tree" but i have been
looking for pictures of money trees on the net and they dont look like it.

I took pictures of it he
http://www.thefog.hotlinks.co.uk/moneytree003.jpg
and http://www.thefog.hotlinks.co.uk/moneytree002.jpg

A) I am worried because it has little white spots on its leaves and though i
am not an expert i think it s bad news.
B) I want to repot it but every single plant i have repotted before have
died pretty much straight away, one of my friends told me to make sure it
was well watered, but I am not sure it applies to this plant as i havent
been watering it everyday, just like once every three weeks.

help! I want to repot it, get rid of the white spots and look after it
properly and I dont know how to do it,

anybody got any advice about this for me please?

Tara