Old 19-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Treedude and Breezy

Default No Growth and....

I have 4 Roses that I planted well over a month ago.All my other roses
have produced blooms and are doing well except for these 4
(Sunsprite,Garden Party,Tiffany and Simply Irresistible).There appears
to be no growth on them at all.I pruned them back just a bit after I
bought them and done everything I was supposed to do and still to no
avail.Do I just give them time? Replant somewhere else? They get at
least 6-7 hrs of sun a day and plenty of water (with good
drainage).Disease-free so far.Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Question #2---My neighbor has 2 different rose bushes (types unknown but
I think they are HT's) that have been neglected for several years.She
offered them to me the other day.Can I successfully dig them up and
transplant them? Should I prune it back,it's all scraggly and leggy?

I am in Central Florida-zone 9.

Thank-you for all your advice and suggestions.

~Breezy~