Old 10-02-2010, 10:40 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jmac jmac is offline

Default My Winter Escape: Planning My Tomato Garden

On Feb 10, 4:06*pm, Zootal wrote:
dave213 wrote in news:bebe561d-fa11-4746-b84f-
:

I live in Philly and we are in the midst of a blizzard, with 20 inches
of snow already and still falling! But I'm getting a little spring
fever as I am planning my garden and shopping online for seeds. I'll
be starting my tomato plants early indoors, so it's almost time to
plant! I can't wait.
www.TomatoGrowing.info

When do you start your seeds? When do you set them outside?

Sounds fun i love the snow!!! when do you start planting?