Old 11-02-2010, 05:17 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
liz[_2_] liz[_2_] is offline

Default My Winter Escape: Planning My Tomato Garden

Thats great I also start my garden inside before the snow melts. I
hope we have better luck with our seedlings this year than we did last
year.

On Feb 6, 9:22*am, dave213 wrote:
I live in Philly and we are in the midst of a blizzard, with 20 inches
of snow already and still falling! But I'm getting a little spring
fever as I am planning my garden and shopping online for seeds. I'll
be starting my tomato plants early indoors, so it's almost time to
plant! I can't wait.www.TomatoGrowing.info