Old 11-02-2010, 11:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Little white flowers - filled with rainwater

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:38:54 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 03:32:35 -0800, in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, "Paddy's Pig"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... "Donn Thorson" wrote in message
... ...
... Very good, as usual.
... I also like your work posted on the other groups!
... Well thank you very much Donn! Nice to hear.

I would like to know what are the other groups... I didn't get the little white flowers!

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

It was posted here with the others he posted today.
If you are using this eternal-september.org you can not download
picture, (binaries) it is a text only newsgroup.
Try this www.teranews.com
I have been using it for 12 years and never paid except for the small
amount of about 4 bucks just one time. Not a month but for a life
time.