Old 11-02-2010, 08:11 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Take me for a walk through your garden

In article ,
said...
:
:On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 04:52:27 +1100, "Rod Speed" wrote:
:
: Jeff wrote:
:
: I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any pretty
: spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others company.
:
: ;-)
:
: Dont bother with mine, its one hell of a jungle, quite literally.
:
: The worst of the weeds are quite literally more than 10' high.
:
:Growing marijuana among the tomatoes again? ;-)

I was going to reply with much the same comment