Old 14-02-2010, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Seed Potatoes

"Martin" wrote ...
, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

Reading the Kitchen Garden I notice you can now buy seed potatoes direct
from a Scottish grower.

Their URL is... www.jbaseedpotatoes.co.uk

Handy if you can't get to a Potato day.

but expensive postage unless you buy 20kg .

I thought that until the Boss pointed out how much petrol it costs for us to
travel to our normal Potato Day in Hampshire which we had to miss this year.
We have ordered small packs of a number of maincrop varieties to try.
Already have our usual first and second early seed.
Shame they don't do Victoria, rapidly becoming our favourite maincrop, will
just have to replant our own. They do sell Majestic for those that want the
real old fashioned chip taste.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden