Old 17-02-2010, 07:16 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David D View Post
Hello everyone, any body got any ideas how to get rid of Bugle, it's a
bloody pest, I keep pulling it out but it pops up somewhere else. It seems
to like the top end of my garden (which is on a slope), this battle has been
going on for a couple of years now.

Regards.
Is this the native bugle or one of the fancy-leaved ones? We had a real problem with a bronze leafed form, and the only way to get shot of it [apart from weedkiller] was to carefully dig it out and compost or burn it. If you pull it out, you leave behind rootlets which turn into a new plant.