Old 17-02-2010, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Bugle!!

In message , David D
writes
Hello everyone, any body got any ideas how to get rid of Bugle, it's a
bloody pest, I keep pulling it out but it pops up somewhere else. It seems
to like the top end of my garden (which is on a slope), this battle has been
going on for a couple of years now.

Regards.

Persistent little B's aren't they! But lovely when in flower and some of
our rarest butterflies use them as an important food plant If you want
to reconsider their destruction, people pay good money for them - £7.50
for 10 etc. (see http://www.reallywildflowers.co.uk/product/bugle/shop)

Good luck!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!