Old 17-02-2010, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David D David D is offline

Default Bugle!!

Gopher,
Thanks for the link, news to me that butterflies like them as
I've never seen any on them. Might container grow some in that case, £7.50
for 10!! I was rich last year and din't know it!
Regards.

"Gopher" wrote in message
In message , David D
writes
Hello everyone, any body got any ideas how to get rid of Bugle, it's a
bloody pest, I keep pulling it out but it pops up somewhere else. It seems
to like the top end of my garden (which is on a slope), this battle has
been
going on for a couple of years now.

Regards.

Persistent little B's aren't they! But lovely when in flower and some of
our rarest butterflies use them as an important food plant If you want to
reconsider their destruction, people pay good money for them - £7.50 for
10 etc. (see http://www.reallywildflowers.co.uk/product/bugle/shop)

Good luck!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!