Old 18-02-2010, 07:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Peppers

"Andy Petro" wrote in message
For over 29 years I have tried to grow Green bell peppers with little or
no success
If I plant 10 pepper plants from the nursery I will get no more 10 peppers
.
There will be one , or two or none on each one. Average one per plant.
Zone 5 in Canada on the US border. My soil has been professionaly tested
and is excellent.
What am I doing wrong

I haven't got a clue what Zone 5 is but I would have thought that the
geographic location you give means that you either wouldn't get enough
summer heat to grow bell peppers aka capsicum, or your growing season is too
short for them to mature. But really, I haven't a clue - will read