Old 18-02-2010, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Peppers

In article ,
says...
For over 29 years I have tried to grow Green bell peppers with little or no
success
If I plant 10 pepper plants from the nursery I will get no more 10 peppers .
There will be one , or two or none on each one. Average one per plant.
Zone 5 in Canada on the US border. My soil has been professionaly tested
and is excellent.
What am I doing wrong

London Ontario here. Zone 5. Someone tried to convince me that we'd
become zone 5b or even 6 but it's really zone 5 most years.

We start peppers indoors in March or early April and keep them under
cover in the fall.